Monday, July 26, 2010

What's your beauty regimen? What is your makeup secret?

I shower at night and moisturize after that way my face feels fresh in the morning. =)What's your beauty regimen? What is your makeup secret?
if i tell you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore LOLWhat's your beauty regimen? What is your makeup secret?
Wash twice a day with an oil free wash - exfoliate about 3x a week. Day Moisturizer that won't clog pores. Hardcore night cream - if you are going to spend money on products spend it on the nighttime products since that is when your skin recovers and will benefit the most from good products.





If you have trouble with breakouts I love Peter Thomas Roth's Cooling Sulfur Mask - it works really well at preventing breakouts.





Use SPF daily.





Makeup wise: Tinted moisturizer when my skin is in good shape - Bare Minerals for more coverage.


Curl your eyelashes before mascara it really opens them up!
toothpaste for spots. dries them out but dont do what i did and forget youve left it on over night and answer the door like it!!
eye liner %26amp; mascara!
I always find myself using under eye concealer for a base for my eye shadow.


I don't know if it's healthy but whatever it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment