Monday, July 26, 2010

Makeup for a green-eyed beauty?

:) is there any really cool and sexy makeup i could use especially on my eyes to look





edgy


classy


chic


funky


natural


share some tips ladies! :)Makeup for a green-eyed beauty?
Best advice I can give you is to go to YouTube and look up panacea81. She makes the most awesome tutorials for putting on eyeshadow...tons of different color combinations...and she has the most beautiful green eyes!Makeup for a green-eyed beauty?
Honestly I've seen that lining your eyes with plum colored eyeshadow ((using an angled brush)) both on top and bottom looks so beautiful on green eyes. Try and and you'll see. It's one thing to picture it and another to see it for yourself.
I have green eyes they look just BOLD in light blues, greens, and silvers. Wearing either a dark brown or black eyeliner on the top [thin] with a small wing on the end looks great. By wing I mean the line goes out past your eye. Goodluck!
My friend has green eyes and she swears by plums and other shades of purple. Her eyes always pop too. Purple tends to bring out green eyes.
beauty??





hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment