Monday, July 26, 2010

Beauty with brown eyes...what makeup?

Hey,


I just wanted to ask what kind of eyeshadow/eye makeup goes best with black(well, very dark brown) eyes?Beauty with brown eyes...what makeup?
I have really dark brown eyes. Almost black. I love wearing green or blue eyeshadow. They really bring out my eyes. I wear black eyeliner often too. I noticed that if I only wear black eyeliner, you can really see the brown-ness of my eyes.Beauty with brown eyes...what makeup?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGEfhLdh鈥?/a>





This look!
I use brown eyeliner.


%26amp;%26amp; A brown sparkly eye shadow.


It makes it look natural.(:
Purple eyeshadows look really nice on dark brown eyes. ( I have dark brown eyes too). ...Certain greens also work well.


I use a black liquid liner on the upper lashline, and a black eye pencil on my waterline.


White on the waterline would also help make your eyes pop.
BLack liquid liner I think looks good. Also black, grey,silver, brown, and gold eyeshadow look great.
I have brown eyes, and green really makes them pop.


Gold and green actually make my eyes look lighter.


If you pair your eyes with darker colors then they may appear darker.


Also, colors like blue and orange generally tend to ';clash.';
Grey, pinks, tans... even blues and greens. Dark brown eyes can pull off most colors.
You know how everything goes with the color black in cltothing and such... well everything can go with black-brown eyes.





But it want them to really pop, get a silver or dark green.





:)
Basic cream, beige, tan, taupe, dark brown and chocolate brown are better tones for brown eyes that just plain brown.





Amber, mahogany, copper and gold also look stunning, but only when used lightly as a highlight or accent for other tones.





Blue eyeshadow looks better with brown eyes than any other eye color. thoughdon't overdo the blue, take advantage of the complete array of blue accent color, such as turquoise, navy, baby or crystal blue.





Green can match well with brown eyes, especially if your eye color leans towards a hazel hue. Stick with smoky greens, such as khaki, olive or forest green to preserve a sultry look. Use jade, grass or lime green in small amounts to makes your stand out not reallya great look for the office but great for nights out on the town

No comments:

Post a Comment