Sunday, July 25, 2010

Are girls more attractive flaunting their natural beauty of using makeup?

Natural beauty definitely. No amount of spackle can come close to creating the look of happiness and health.





Makeup is cool and all, but it is for enhancing your natural features, not turning you into someone different. And a lot of women using makeup are trying to pull off some grand optical illusion that just isn't necessary...making themselves look younger, older, happier, tougher, more exotic, more sexy...Good lord. Be who you are and show those things in how you act not what you smear on your face.





Make up is supposed to fix all kids of problems: If you are trying to cover stuff or hide, the answer is to fix the root of the problem, including the old self-esteem. However, many times makeup just complicates things.





Dark circles under the eyes. But it takes time to apply makeup whereas you could be sleeping.





Covering blemishes...but you are actually adding irritants to your face causing more because your skin can't breathe.





Hiding wrinkles....but who do you really think you are fooling? And why would you not want to look wise?





Hiding scars...again, who cares? Scars are the story of your adventures. Let them ask, and tell them what you learned in the bargain.





We aren't all going to look baby smooth forever, and we aren't supposed to. Real beauties are those who have something important to say, and those who care about themselves.Are girls more attractive flaunting their natural beauty of using makeup?
i wouldn't overdo it w/ makeup. nobody likes a clown.Are girls more attractive flaunting their natural beauty of using makeup?
If she wears the make up correctly then it's ok. Makeup is suppose to enhance natural beauty not cover it up. But not everyone knows how to apply it the right way and they usually end up looking like a clown.
I would think being natural but this might be a better question for a guy to answer.
Natural. Painting ones face doesn't make them look beautiful...it makes them look like a whore. I find cosmetics disgusting. Why do women feel that their lips need to be bright red?!
natural beauty .
Girls are more attractive when using make-up to achieve ';that natural look';.
I love a woman who doesn't use make-up. When a woman just comes out of the shower, that is when she radiates her natural beauty. I know at that moment that I am seeing the exact same sight that men, for thousands of years, have seen. A beautiful, naked woman. Damn, now I'm horny. Thanks.
No. I think they shouldn't worry about what other people think of them. They should just accept themselves.
I don't like to put alot of it on my face like people here in kuwait do but surely I love to put makeup :)
Natural beauty!!! The natural one always wins.
Only thing i use is just a tad bit of eyeliner.....no mascara then chapstick to make my lips smooth and glide over that lipgloss....MWAH!





So for me its both





but i dont do that foundation crap...u can easily tell if someone had it on
If you have natural beauty, you don't really need makeup. However when you do use it whooooaaaa!
Defintiley just natural beauty because it makes all the other girls jealous cause they only look beautiful with make up!


yay for you
The only real beauty is natural, I have seen far to many women who look better without makeup than with...Anna Nicole Smith for example.
using makeup to enhance.. not paint on their beauty
natural
i have natural beauty and i just use lip gloss sometimes.
It is not natural beauty if it is makeup, sorry. Not in my book anyway.


A natural beauty needs no enhancement.
I look better WITH makeup on. But not a lot, I don't wear foundation, just a little eye makeup
A lot of my friends always told me that I looked better natural. In my eyes, I'd rather use make-up, it's just the for me.
i think alot of makeup can be tacky and make u look way overdone, in turn it looks like without makeup u wouldnt be cute. girls who need little or no makeup and still are pretty look best since they dont spend hours caking on cosmetics and their low maintenance look still turns heads. of course special occassions warrant makeup but for a daily outings little looks best.
I prefer the natural look
I think girls more attractive with a little make up to enhance their positive features. i.e. Eyes, lips but only some. Too much is just plain overdone and clownish.
Natural. Using make up if you don't try looking like Tammy Faye.
yes, NATURAL
I don't wear make-up, and I'm getting along just fine!
natural works best on me.
really depends.....
i noe im not the pretties gurl but a lil bit of eyeliner n lip gloss does gr8 2 drag attention away from the flaws that i jus cant stand wihtout masking them or seemin ashamed of them. natural w/ a twist, but more natural.
As women age, they seem to use and need more make-up. For a beautiful young woman, make-up is not needed, especially when used in excess.
  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment