Friday, July 23, 2010

BEAUTY QUESTIONS!!!! makeup, face wash...etc?

i have clinique 3-step skin care...not so crazy about it. it doesn't really do anything and it makes my skin oily (even more than normal) i started using neutrogena fresh foam cleanser (hypoallergenic) and it doesn't really do anything. i have zits and bumps and i keep getting more (NOT ACNE, just lots of little zits everywhere...) so my question is, can you give me some suggestions on which products to use (LINKS PLEASE!) such as what face wash to use to make my skin almost flawless, any foundation/powder to make my skin look and feel flawless and NOT oily (especially around my nose, it gets sooo oily!) thanks everyone, LINKS PLEASE or WHERE i can get the stuff, lots lots LOTS OF DETAILS, 10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER!BEAUTY QUESTIONS!!!! makeup, face wash...etc?
I understand. I went through a lot of product before I found what worked, and keep in mind that as we age, as hormones wax and wane, and depending on our environment, we may have to continue switching up from time to time.





Believe it or not, try Cetaphil foaming face wash (it comes as a pump bottle). Wash every other day with a washcloth, every other day with just your hands (for exfoliating). Toner isn't necessary.





Apply something like Oil of Olay, or Avedo face lotion (the lightest is best) after each wash - use a light hand and don't forget your throat, too. Let dry.





Then, use an oil free foundation (I like Lancome or such). Go a shade just a bit lighter because our oils darken the foundation as the day goes on. Apply foundation with a small, moistened (rinse with warm water, rinse out and squeeze it dry with a towel) sea sponge.





Then use cornsilk, or some oil free loose powder with a large, soft brush, all over your face (after eye makeup, blush, concealor and lipstick). Keep an oil free pressed powder compact with you for blotting throughout the day.





Also, Clearasil has tinted acne medication for those times when you do break out from the time of the month or whatever. I started out a long time ago with the Mary Kay regime. It worked like a charm, then I learned how to put together my own regime from there. Nothing worked until I gave one product line a consistent try. Good luck.BEAUTY QUESTIONS!!!! makeup, face wash...etc?
i was having the same problem I don't have bad acne (zits) there more like little pimples not really noticeable and i was using the 3 step clinique system and I only liked the dramatically different moisturizing gel


I'm sorry I haven't found anything better cause I'm waiting for my facial wash and lotion to finish but I'm going to try these and see if they work the only thing I'm going to keep using from clinique is the gel


http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>





http://www.olay.com/products/ge1012



i honestly am not good with this type of stuff.
Wow, I had the same problem when last year, and I still use the same product, once you get your skin looking good, as long as you can apply the foundation correctly it will look great. And I know you said you don't have acne, but a lot of the items out there for treating acne will do wonders.


This stuff is absolutely amazing though. I started using it and right after it cleared my skin up, I didn't have anymore problems. However everybody's skin is different so it might not work the same for you.





http://www.exposedskincare.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=basica

No comments:

Post a Comment