Sunday, July 25, 2010

How much money a month do u spend on BEAUTY PRODUCTS/CLOTHES/SOAPS/MAKEUP/…

and like getting ur hair cut...and colored...and tannig....getting ur nails done...that kinda stuff!


how much a MONTH do u spend on that kinda stuffHow much money a month do u spend on BEAUTY PRODUCTS/CLOTHES/SOAPS/MAKEUP/…
from a few hundred dollarsHow much money a month do u spend on BEAUTY PRODUCTS/CLOTHES/SOAPS/MAKEUP/…
i spend my entire allowance on that stuff


and clothes


but like if its stuff like lip gloss or from the store and some clothes i just take the 5 finger discount ( =
hair and beauty products: $20


clothes: about $100


salon visits: $60





looking good: priceless! lol :)
shampoo %26amp; conditioner = 10$


hair products = 15-20$


soap = 10$


makeup ; i don't buy new makeup every month, i buy it every 2-3 months.


hair cut ; 20-30$ every 6-10weeks


colored ; 10$, i do it myself with a box of feria or garnier


tanning ; 0 since i haven't went in about 3 years lol but i'm starting soon and it will be 30$


nails done ; 25$ the first full set i get done then 15$ every 3-4 weeks


clothing ; about 20-30 a month, i buy stuff here and there, then sometimes have splurges.
well last year i spent $1101 on that stuf, no joke!
BULLSHIT ..!! I'm not that kind of girls that uses a lot of make up and waste money for clothes..I don't think there's some need of make up..If a girl is beautiful no matter how simple her clothes are she will be very nice =]]
Hair cut - I haven't gotten a haircut in two years, and my hair's only grown six inches


Colored - I get highlights every 6 months, but I do them myself so it's only like $10


Tanning - I don't want skin cancer, so I don't go tanning


Nails - I do my nails myself


Shampoo/Conditioner - I have really long hair, so I use a lot of conditioner. $25


Makeup - I buy makeup every few months


Clothes - I usually buy a few items per month, probably like $60

No comments:

Post a Comment