Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid redness under eyes without using makeup and a lot more beauty more needed!?

My undereyes are seriously red and I always look so tired and old (I'm a teenager) and I shouldn't look so dull and old. The weather is really cold which is really bad for my skin because it's shedding dead white skin cells regardless of which face wash I use (Dove facial cloths with Vitamin E) and moisturizers (one is cocoa butter (for night) and the other is to gradually even out skin discoloration. When I put cocoa butter on it sort of burns/ itches really bad (basically this happens when I put any moisturizer on because it's so dry(my face is usually red all over rather than just my cheeks %26amp; my undereyes (from sleep deprivation I suppose). So my questions are how do I get rid of the redness and line under my eyes (be aware I do not have undereye bags, quite the opposite just long lines that reach down somewhere past the end of my nose (but farther away) so they're really bad, also how to fix the problem of seriously dry skin and remove the dead skin cells, how to keep my hair moisturized and non-frizzy %26amp; bouncy when I wake-up in the morning. I know it's a lot of questions but if you have the answers to any of these your answers would be greatly appreciated. How to get rid redness under eyes without using makeup and a lot more beauty more needed!?
You would be a perfect canadate for the Anew Rejuvenating Line from Avon we have three things in this line to help brighten skin, smooth fine lines, and refine pores! The eye cream will give you visibly younder eyes in just 24 hours!! It also has an am and a pm cream to help moisturize the skin. You really should check into these products you don't need to keep waisting your time and money on all those other products that don't work. The Anew line is scientifically proven to help and it is inexpensive as all Avon products are! Avon also has a night bath soak and body cream to keep your body smooth and soft all winter long and these products are half off right now so this is the best time to get them! For your hair we have a smoothing shampoo and conditioner that will work great to keep your hair moisturized and non frizzy!





Heres the link! I hope this works for you because it sounds perfect for your skin and eye problem! Best of luck to you!How to get rid redness under eyes without using makeup and a lot more beauty more needed!?
have you tried using aloe vera? the minerals in it are suppose to be very soothing for the skin. i wouldn't try using any old cream, it could be an allergic reaction or infection. my opinion is to go see a doctor to and to find out what the problem is. As for the dry skin, i use the St. Ives exfoliate for my skin. the sand in it really opens up my pores and it feels great. use this once a week to get rid of dry skin. Also, the St. Ives moisturizing lotion keeps my skin nice and moist.


I hope this helps!
I use Artistry products for my dry skin on my face %26amp; love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment