Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it bad to wear a lot of makeup, and be obsessed with beauty.?

I've been wearing makeup since 10 years old, started with Mum's old mascaras and now I'm 22 years old and studying Beauty Therapy and I use oh so much makeup/skincare products. I use microdermabrasion, pedis/manis, mud baths, exfoliation, face wash, fake bake, face makeup, I go running, hair care... the whole works. I dress fairly plainly, mainly just jeans/denim skirts or shorts and singlets ... but I love the whole makeup thing. I just want to know if its bad to wear so much makeup? I could talk all day about skincare and makeup. And I want to help other people with their makeup as well. I'm a 22 yo Caucasian female.Is it bad to wear a lot of makeup, and be obsessed with beauty.?
if it makes you happy, and is not causing any problems in ur life, its okay.Is it bad to wear a lot of makeup, and be obsessed with beauty.?
Well, I think the only way to answer that question is by posing another: how much of your day is dedicated to your makeup routine or shopping for makeup? Is makeup and skincare all you talk about? If you answered more than an hour and a half (and i'm being generous with that, cuz it takes me 5 minutes for my makeup) and you can't remember the last time you talked about something other than makeup, I'd say it is a problem.
well if its natural its good, but if its synthetic its very very bad for you, and could cause cancer! i suggest using something like the delizioso skincare makeup, cause its all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment