Sunday, July 25, 2010

Daily beauty regime + School Makeup?

Im 14, 8th Grade.


I need a daily beauty regime, atm I have none!!


I have pretty good skin, but a sort of oily nose.





Also I need some good school makeup ideas.





Thanks for your help! :]


xDaily beauty regime + School Makeup?
You're 14 so I would keep it simple, classy %26amp; clean looking. Go to your beauty supply store and buy a powder bronzer %26amp; a blush brush. Not a smaller type blush brush, but one on the larger size. Ask the store help what color bronzer they think would work for you to give you a little glow. Clean your face nightly with a mild face cleanser %26amp; apply a face mask every 2 weeks to keep your good skin good. This will keep your pores clean without drying out your face. I would also suggest black mascara to make your eyes pop ... now that you're going to have a nice glow it will give you a nice natural look. Finish it off with either a light brown eye shadow %26amp; a roll on lip gloss (light pink of clear, but shiny) All this should cost you under $35 and will last for months. Good Luck!Daily beauty regime + School Makeup?
Idk. I'm 14 also but I live in long island and I'm in 9th grade. Is this the maddie in Rochester? If so, please text me. You know my phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment