Monday, July 26, 2010

Ways to be pretty, like beauty tips. without makeup?

Hi, I'm a little on the chubby side (not much just a little bit), i have dry skin (i use a ton of coconut butter thingy) I have blonde curly hair that tends to frizz and blue eyes.


I actually can't look at myself in the mirror without makeup on without bursting into tears. Every now and then I dye my hair a shade lighter, or get another piercing and I'm ok for a while. But then I get used to what I've done to myself and go back to pure hatred at my reflection. When I'm old enough I'm getting a nose job. Any beauty tips on better skin, better hair etc without all the makeup and hair products. My teachers are saying I wear too much and it apparently isn't appropriate for school :/Ways to be pretty, like beauty tips. without makeup?
Never underestimate the natural beauty of a smile.Ways to be pretty, like beauty tips. without makeup?
... blonde curly hair + blue eyes ....


OMG, I imagine you look like an ANGEL !!!





Beautiful Angel !





So please don't cry about that :)





You are young, so I think that a little bit of mascara and natural lip gloss will be enough to make you look nice and natural.





And if you need to improve your mood - check internet for celebrity pisc with no makeup and photoshop done :) i'm sure you'll be less critical about yourself when you discover that nobody is perfect!
Put fatfreekitchen in search and click on Skin %26amp; Beauty.Plenty tips there.
well


i don't use any foundation or cover up


unless i'm hiding a breakout


i use this stuff by neutrogena it's a skin moisturizer that adds a little bit of a summer glow


it's really great to get a little bit of color in your skin with out drying it out


or clogging your pores





i used to dye my hair all the time


but i stopped for about 4 months because i dyed it back to my natural color and i have no split ends now,


i don't ever plan on dying my hair again


i say do the same





try a simple eye make up procedure, like a day time smokey eye


there are tonnes of tutorials on youtube





about the piercings take them out


or just keep one on your face, i guarantee you'll like it better
Try exfoliating every once and awhile to remove dead skin, and keep using lotion. It will help your skin look smoother and feel softer. With the frizzy hair thing try putting a leave-in serum into your hair after you shower


I hope this helps! =)
Sounds like your having self-confidence issues, i think its all in your head, you sound vary pretty to me. make-up isn't a bad thing but your teachers are right. you need to ease up, it might even be whats causing your dry skin. As a guy I don't know much about girls hair.


I hope my answer was helpful.
for the dry skin-elizabeth arden 8 hour cream. im wearing it now coz my face is dry..its amazing!!!!!





John freda-weather works or frizz ease products..i use several and they are amazing! i have curly hair that used to go frizzy if i brushed it and when i straightened it too much but now its silky XD





Do you have spots? if so then go to your doctor and get a cream. if your in full time education its free and more effective then any product ive used. and i didnt even have bad spots just on my t-zone.





if you dont...welll theres lots of things that you might not like. i would suggest long term investing in facials and specifically recommended by an expert for you products. you could go to a dermatologist-which would cost-or some where like boots and there are sometimes couters with the products and they sort yuo out. in the short term i would suggest doing the same and going into boots and getting them to try a light foundation for whatever it is you dont like about your skin. i did and got a really good foundation for uneven skin that looks natural because it is light. and honestly loads of makeup looks awful anyway.





metally ;) -this sounds bad but really does work. look for some pics of really ugly girls online and look at them and say im not as bad as them-it could be worse. you know how people aspire to look ike celebs in magazines? its the exact opposite of that XD and fake it! just look in the mirror and even if you feel like you wanna cry pretend in you head you like it, stand up tall smile slightly and pretend to be confident and you will look prettier.





everyone feels like they look awful at some time in their life. honestly-i have pretty/ugy cycles. for a couple of weeks i will look naturally pretty and then the next 2 weeks nothing i do will help in any way. its horrible.





wow this got long! anyhoo.. good luck %26lt;3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment