Friday, July 23, 2010

I need beauty and makeup tips for a Model UN conference?

Tomorrow and Saturday I'm going to a Model United Nations Conference for the first time and I'm very excited. I want to like nice for it; I already have clothes but I need some makeup and beauty tips. I don't usually wear make-up except for special events so I'm not very experienced with it. Normally I just use foundation and some blush but that's it. I has to business like but still be pretty.





Also, any ideas for hairstyles? I was thinking of doing a kind of poof on top with curls for one day but what about the other?





Thank you very much!I need beauty and makeup tips for a Model UN conference?
I've been to a model UN conference before, and from experience I have learned that the number one tip is just to keep it simple. Try a nude Revlon lipstick that matches your skin colour, and isn't too sparkly. For the eyes, use a black or brown mascara paired with a brown liner (heavier on top, very little on bottom) and a bit of shadow in a brown, gold, or pastel colour. Avoid putting too much on, though, because you want to look professional. As for the hair, do whatever feels right, and looks put-together.


Good luck, and have a good time at the conference! I'm sure you'll look fantastic.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment