Sunday, July 25, 2010

Morning Beauty Routine and Makeup?

I really want a new beauty routine for the morning. I have normal skin, not oily, not dry, no acne. Also have thick hair, brown eyes semi-tan skin.





So what should I use in the morning, can you recommend some products? Also what order should I do them in?





Any makeup that you would recommend for me would be appreciated. Like foundation, mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss.





Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!Morning Beauty Routine and Makeup?
well my morning routine for school is really quick and simple.


i don't put on much makeup because my school doesn't allow it,


and my hair.. well i'm quite lazy at 7:20 in the morning lol.





so i always wash my face first. then i moisturize it.


because my skin is kinda dry and weird if i don't.


i just use any olay moisturizer. theyr really good =]


after i moisturize, i put on my foundation.


i use the maybelline dream matte mousse.


its really good.it won't clog my pores and makes my skin super smooth(:


mascara, i use the stiletto lash my maybelline. it makes my lashes super long. i have it in black brown because blacks a little too dark for my school lol.


then lipgloss, i use any kind. lol i always re apply it in school.


i love the victoria's secret beauty rush lip glosses =]


or the revlon creame gloss.





soo yesh thats what i do :D


and i guess it's pretty goodd so i guess thats what i would recomend to you :D





and for my hair, i just tie it up in a messy bun.Morning Beauty Routine and Makeup?
well i don't think you really need foundation if you don't have acne. it just clogs your pores and make your face look unnatural. so you should just use dark brown eyeshadow like the covergirl 4 shade set, rimmel sexy curves mascara (purple bottle), covergirl eyeliner with the blender on the other end (great for messups lol), and chapstick with lip gloss over it (try rimmel london sweet juicys--any shade, they're awesome!) hope i helped! :) x
in order: cover up (Cover girl tru blend), Cover girl eyeshadow, (they have a kind that goes with the cover-up), Mascara (Cover girl Lash blast or volume exact) and Finlay, liplishous 2 in 1 shine ( you can get that at Bath and Body works.)

No comments:

Post a Comment