Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is better? Natural beauty or Lots of makeup?

What is you're view :)What is better? Natural beauty or Lots of makeup?
natural but a it doesn't kill u to take 5 mins nd make a bit of an effort! :DWhat is better? Natural beauty or Lots of makeup?
i definitely think natural beauty is better because people cant see what you really look like and your personality might not match what you look like so people can feel intimidated by what your makeup looks like
Very good question....but lets face it, we girls only really wear makeup to look good for men....so really the question should read....Guys, which do you prefer? Natural beauty or no makeup.....all guys would answer....sure, a little makeup is okay but no make up is best...what a load of crap....men, in my experience, gravitate towards the very woman in the room who plasters herself in 3 inch thick cement and fake tan and gloss....at the end of the day, if you wear the right amount and shades of make up you'll look like a much improved version of yourself and who woulddn't want that?
Def Natural beauty but...a little makeup can help accent your natural beauty. I would say a little eyeliner (not to much) and a nice clear gloss for your lips.
always nature is first,,,,,,,though it doesnt statisfy u now........wen u bcome old u can maintain same beauty,..but tats not possible wen u put makeups
boys always likes in a girl whose simple...its the natural look they say they only look at.
Natural beauty. I never wear makeup. I tried once but it felt so cakey and a little weird having just eyeliner on me. I think i look okay without it. (:
Natural Beauty is good, but a little makeup is fine too.
natural beauty becuz make up is flashy and if u wear 2 much than u can bearly see ur face
Don't you think it's pretty obvious....natural beauty is better.


but to better it makeup helps!
natural but a little bit of make up like mascara and some concealer over the spots, thats all i use
Hi,


I find natural beauty looks better than lots, but that's just my opinion. In my opinion, when people have lots of make up on it looks like they cake it on. I mean a little make up is fine but lots looks horrible. That's just my opinion, other people can have the views too. Hope this answers your question.


Natalie x


P,s: Email me anytime at:


collinsonnatalie@yahoo.com


Hope to hear from you soon.
Well different girls have different opinions. Some girls don't like wearing make up at all...while some girls ALWAYS feel the need to wear makeup. But I think if your confident and you feel you can rock a natural look thats great :D A little make up never hurts, for days your not feeling so confident, or it you want to go for a different look. But i would never Cake it on.
Natural is better.
Lotss of Make-up.
lots of makeup, Yeah im gonna get thumbs down. But cut me some slack, At least i say it. Of course everyone wears makeup it doesn't harm anyone. But I'm used to it that's why...


And all the girls saying boys like the girls who don't wear makeup, Have you seen who the boys look at first? The girls who wear thick makeup and fake tans. Although natural is good too, It's rare to find
natural beauty.


but a little makeup never hurt.
Natural beauty is definalty a plus, but if you highlight you features with a little makeup, who willl that hurt? Hope I Helped
I like a girl to have natual beauty. I like to be able to kiss a girl an not get makeup all over me.
In my opinion, the purpose of makeup is to camouflage flaws and play up your assets. So the best look is natural, without being obvious that you're wearing makeup. I typically use concealer, a tiny bit of eye liner and mascara, a little blush and lip color. Just a little, to play up my features and give my face some color. That's natural beauty!
I personally prefer natural beauty. Plastering cosmetics on your face is getting old. You can't imitate natural beauty with something that comes in a tube.
I think natural beauty is nice but rare to find. I think its nice when people wear makeup but you can't tell... or you dont notice. Just the neutral colours that still look pretty =]. Lots of makeup never looks nice unless its done proffesionall.
natural beautyyyy





but you can fake natural beauty with makeup


just make sure your foundation is blended and isnt caked on.


well groomed eyebrrows %26amp;%26amp; a bit of gloss.


your boyfrriend will fall for it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment