Monday, July 26, 2010

Does being in love with makeup indicate a career in Beauty Therapy?

Based on this information about myself, do you think I will suit a career in Beauty Therapy? I wear makeup every day of my life, and I am constantly fussing over my appearance. I use fake bake, pedicures, manicures, face creams, face wash, have been known to cover myself in mud, I go running everyday. I take care of my hair. I am pretty much obsessed with makeup! I've recently taken up a course in Beauty Therapy as I hope to one day work in day spas. I could spend all day chatting to people about makeup and hair, and I'm quite a people person. I want to be able to make other people feel good about themselves. I am a 22 yo Caucasian female.Does being in love with makeup indicate a career in Beauty Therapy?
Well just because you're like that doesn't necessarily mean that you're gonna definitely get a job in beauty therapy. But I think you would do great in a job like that. You sound like you're extremely dedicated.Does being in love with makeup indicate a career in Beauty Therapy?
NO. doing if for other people is very different from narcissim (being self obsessed and superficial)





cosmotology is NOT a glamourous career

No comments:

Post a Comment