Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beauty routine without makeup help me!!!?

i need one for going back to school in 6th gradeBeauty routine without makeup help me!!!?
Easy- keep your skin clear and freshly washed. You TOTALLY dont need makeup! I wear a little, but im in 11th grade, and just powder does the trick for me.





Just smile and keep your face clean, and nobody will care what makeup you wear! Its not even attractive al ALL when someone has too much makeup on!





Good luck =)Beauty routine without makeup help me!!!?
A beauty routine without makeup is kind of just a routine.





If i didnt have makeup in my routine..it would be like this:





Shower, put on face moisturizer, blow dry my hair, put in leave in conditioner, staighten my hair, get dressed, put on lotion and matching perfume/body spray.





Hope this is what you meant?
You dont need make-up to be beautiful...


You dont need looks to be beautiful...Just a great personality.


Well anyway rock the hair...


Tease it %26amp; curl it %26amp; maybe even bangs would look nice...


%26amp; have some cute clothes to rock the style.


Well good luck.


Hope I could help...
hahahaha, a beauty routine with no make up? what a contradiction.
  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment