Friday, July 23, 2010

Does makeup detract from or enhance natural beauty?

Er,.....you don't need it.Does makeup detract from or enhance natural beauty?
Depending on the application and amount used, it can do both. The key is to use as little as possible and highlight the area you want to make more noticeable. For example, with your gorgeous lips, I'd keep the eyes and cheeks more muted and use a more pronounced lipstick.Does makeup detract from or enhance natural beauty?
If there's enough make-up, that you can visibly notice it's there, then that's too much...unless you're performing as a clown!





If there's just a little enhancement, that you don't even notice it, yet it provides a cleaner, sharper, ';look';, then that's the right amount!
Make up %26amp; natural beauty are oxymorons. Make-up cannot enhance natural beauty. They can't exist together. Once you apply make-up the ';natural'; beauty is gone. It can't enhance it: it can only remove it.
I personally think that women don't need makeup. I prefer my wife not wear it because I think she's so much more beautiful without it, but I don't complain when she wears it cause it makes her feel better about herself.
It can enhance when applied properly,





but when applied too much it definetely detracts :S
I think it's pretty gross when people cake it on. But a little concealer to tone down an angry red pimple or a light dusting of glitter for a night out on the town are things I would consider enhancements.
Real natural beauty is inside you. deep-within.
Enhance, if done right! Otherwise, detract.
ENHANCE I think all females should wear makeup
Depends on how it's applied...
enhance, as long as it's not too much that's put on.
It can do both.
gnaw
I'm not to into chick with make up. Then again some just need it.
depnds on how much n what colors u use i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment