Monday, July 26, 2010

Natural Beauty...is there a makeup look?!?

I was looking for something that looks like I have a bit of makeup on but I just want it to look natural.


Here are some things about me:I have hazel/brown eyes,auburn hair,and pale skin,with acne.(damn that)


For example,what kind of powder should I use on my face?


And will it just fade away?!





Any suggestions? And it has to be affordable.





Thank you so much!Natural Beauty...is there a makeup look?!?
Mineral Makeup is the best thing fo racne prone skin. If you want natural you need to check out Faerie Organic. Someone here at yahoo answers recommended them to me, I tried their free sample kit and it made a huge difference in my skin. My face has cleared up a lot and I even get compliments now (which is funny since I have acne prone skin) the best I can describe their minerals is they are all natural, good for your skin, they are light, airy, cover very well, and leave a dewy glow. Bare escentuals contains a mineral called bismuth oxychloride which has a high allegry rating and is not exactly great for acne prone skin as it ecentuates blemishes because they are very shiny. I have used them in the past and didn't like how I looked greasy. I got faerie organics sample kit in their celebrity airbrush finish and I love it. You need to check it out. http://www.faerieorganic.comNatural Beauty...is there a makeup look?!?
yes there is, i've actually found video tutorials from youtube www.videojug.com, the smashbox website, bobbi brown, and the estee lauder website.


they call it different names like everyday makeup or the classic look.





when it comes to powder use a sheer formula or mineral makeup.





bare escentuals is having a 10 day (foundation) give away foundation samples. just pay the shipping fee. everyday minerals give away sample kits that has 3 foundations, 1 concealer, and 1 face color either an eyeshadow or a blush. also, they make you choose the colors or shade you want on your sample kit that way you can choose the best shade for your skin. meaning they don't shove their colors on to you in their sample kits. both of these brands of mineral makeup have a great range of colors and shades to suit most of our daily needs, in your case you are asking for a very natural minimal barely there look. i really like that barely there everyday look, too because i am very pale so i need some kind of make up to give me a healthy glow. bee royal sell samples of their foundation, it's packaged in sachets that way if you don't like the color, you don't end up with a bottle of foundation you won't use ever again.





if cheap is what we need, then try out the samples, just pay the shipping and since it's sample size, if it doesn't work out then it isn't such a waste or an investment since you got it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment