Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You DON'T Wear Makeup...But That Doesn't Mean You Have ';Natural Beauty';.?

Why is it that people who don't wear makeup claim that they have ';natural beauty';? It's really funny but a lot of women who don't wear makeup claim they have natural beauty...tell the truth, have any of you ever seen an ugly woman with NO makeup on? I'm sure the answer is yes. I've seen Beyonce without makeup and she is still attractive, I've seen Tyra without makeup and she is still attractive, and I've seen women who NEVER wear makeup look ugly as hell, so what's up with this ';you wear makeup therefore you must be ugly, I don't wear makeup therefore I am pretty'; attitude that's going on? I barely wear makeup, just a touch of mascara here and there, but I'm not so insecure and stuck up to think that just because I prefer not to wear a lot of makeup that I am prettier than women who do choose to wear makeup. Do you think that people make unfair assumptions about women who wear makeup? Do you think that these women have insecurities of their own?You DON'T Wear Makeup...But That Doesn't Mean You Have ';Natural Beauty';.?
I am a Counter Manager in Macy's. When a woman sits in my chair she always looks prettier to me when I'm finished. I always use a light hand on them.


I can light up their face and eyes.


The women I talk to just don't have the time for makeup.


I wouldn't be caught dead without it.


It makes me look so much prettier and there is nothing wrong with being pretty. I'm still me inside.You DON'T Wear Makeup...But That Doesn't Mean You Have ';Natural Beauty';.?
so true!


wearing no makeup, and looking pretty with out is natural beauty





it's a good thing that you don't wear alot of makeup and still like your self. and yes, some people make unfair comments about women who wear makeup like, ';omg, she's wearing powder, she must have bad skin';, ';shes wearing makeup, she must be ugly!'; makeup can used for different things, to make you look better, and to make your looks stand out. wearing eyeshadow can bring out eyes more, and mascara. i know some women who wear makeup have insecurities, they think they don't look beautiful, or that their skin isn't nice, or whatever. but, it doesn't matter. i think anyone can wear whatever they want, and beauty shouldn't be measured from whats on the outside
AGREE LOLLLLLLLLLLLL wow you like stole the words from my head...i say this all the time!!!!!








I think alot of women dont bother wearing make up...because they know if they wear makeup they are trying their hardest to be attractive...and if they put on make up and still aren't all that attractive....then there is no place to go from there...LOL











LOL to the last girl...if you think kim kardashian doesnt still look good in that picture with no make up on ...your crazy
i dont think it matters how pretty you are if you wear makeup. i dont like to wear make up but i dont think i am beautiful at all. i just dont like to cover myself up. i want people to look at the real me, ugly or pretty. =]
Hehe, Im 14 and i dont wear make up because I cant do it right! Nothing suits me!! But if someone asks why I dont wear make up, i just say 'because im naturally beautiful!' in a sarcastic way! I know im ugly, it's just a little joke!!
%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;http://tuvida.aol.com/moda-y-belleza/fot鈥?/a> heres some examples hun.. and im no hater...i was flabregasted on goldie hawn.
well im a 19 year old army wife and i do makeup professionally and i get some of the weridest request for makeup some want all out and some want alittle. ive seen people who want to go all out that look so nice without makeup or even just natural colors, look foolish with all the makeup on when i could put that same exact makeup style on someone else who dosent look to great without makeup and they look fabulous. i personally wear makeup when i feel like getting dolled up but i sometimes lay low and feel comfortable in my own skin, its all about what the person feels if they dont wear makeup and are ugly as hell, im sure they know it and for some odd reason just dont care.
  • mask work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment