Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will the scary beauty's like Katie Couric ,Diane Sawyer or Joy Bahar ever appear on camera without makeup?

...like Ophra and Tyra Banks. I can't figure out why only those two always seem to have the need to show themselves on camera without makeup. Other female television personalities don't seem to feel the need to do that. Is it the seldom discussed '; Black guilt '; of success and the need to say, '; hey I am just like you '; ?Will the scary beauty's like Katie Couric ,Diane Sawyer or Joy Bahar ever appear on camera without makeup?
I hope not...I coudn't imagine Katie Couric without makeup...Will the scary beauty's like Katie Couric ,Diane Sawyer or Joy Bahar ever appear on camera without makeup?
My GOSH! I hope not!!!
They all do wear an awful lot of makeup.I don't think we'll ever see what they really look like,if we did we might not even recognize them.
Don't know about the others, but I believe Diane Sawyer has appeard on air without makeup
I doubt it. They don't want to scare us all.
Katie, NO!, Joy, NO! Yes to Diane Sawyer. She did! When she spent time in Iraq she went to the tent hospitals and did interviews and she had no make up. She was a champ!
They should. I don't see why not.
doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment