Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Natural Beauty. How can Imake it look like I'm not wearing makeup at all?

I don't need foundation, I don't wear it because I hate it.


My eyelashes are naturally black and my skin is extremely fair, I promise I'm the whitest person I've ever seen.. haha. I only wear chapstick. My problem is, I want to wear eye makeup, but I don't want people to think I am. I have black lashblast mascara and black eyeliner. If it helps to see a picture of me... here's the link: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff236/urmomasd/wsnort041.jpg





idk if that's the best photo but i you can tell i'm wearing makeup like always and i try to make it not look that way but idk what to do. haha. help?


I have almost every color of eyeshadow. I think that's all you'll need to know. ha. Thanks[=Natural Beauty. How can Imake it look like I'm not wearing makeup at all?
Use mascara but skip the eyeliner if you want to look like you're not wearing makeup. Make sure the mascara is applied right down to the roots, it will create a line around the eye but look much more natural than eyeliner. If you like eyeshadow, try a neutral color or pink can also look very natural and pretty. Sometimes I use a bit of my blush on my eyelids. Hope this gives you some good ideas! xoxoNatural Beauty. How can Imake it look like I'm not wearing makeup at all?
Well, me, i put my mascara on first then i put just a bit of black eyeliner on the inside of my eye, but only in the corners... It makes your eyes look naturally bold.


Another way to explain it would be:


Curl eyelashes and apply two coats of black mascara, then, Line the outer corners of the upper and lower lash lines with black, brown or burgundy eye pencil.





I really hope you understand.!


Hope it helps.
Isn't there no point of eye makeup if you can't even see it? Plus, it's bad for your skin (which is why I rarely wear any), so there's no point at all. Be yourself!





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If you want it to look natural, then the only eyeshadow you will need is pale colors similar to your skin. Eyeliner isn't a must have if you're going natural.
lots of tips for natural beautytips are in www.jmbeautytips.com
you dont need your beuitfl already
ok, well u can totally tell ur wearing makeup in that pic...my suggestion: tone down the mascara n eyeliner. a little bit of brown eyeliner close to ur lashline and one or two coats of brown mascara is rele all u need. for eyeshadow, try white, pinks, beiges, n golds with a bit of sheen. for more attention, u can use super glittery eyeshadow. my personal fave has 2 be shiseido's hydro-powder eyeshadow in bare pink. it looks natural, has a cool sheen 2 it, is easy to apply n lasts all day.





usually, natural eyes go with a more dramatic lip. so u can use wutever colours on ur lips. (im pretty sure that orange n petal pinks would look rele good on u)





hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment