Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help- Trying to avoid lots of makeup and need more homemade natural beauty recipes!?

I've looked online a bit because I would rather look more natural. I don't like masking my face in a thick cloak of make up just to emphasize or ';correct'; features. I'm fine with how I look but I would really like to try out some home made, natural recipes. When I was little my grandmother would tell me all sorts of recipes to help with skin and such that were used when she was a girl. I want to find more recipes like that but have come up with recipes lacking credibility. If you know of any treatments you have used as an all natural remedy I would love to know! With utmost sincerity, beebeePlease help- Trying to avoid lots of makeup and need more homemade natural beauty recipes!?
use blueberries for eyeshadow and beet juice for blush

No comments:

Post a Comment