Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One dollar makeup from E.L.F. Ever tried their beauty products?

WWW.EYESLIPSFACE.COM





My friend bought a whole bunch of pieces after hearing about it on Oprah and was very suprised when the make up that she paid less than 20 bucks for was actually good makeup. I had to go over and check it out for myself and was really wow'ed by the brushes she had. Thye certainly didn't look like one dollar brushes. Now, granted we get better brushes at the dept counter, but OMG for a buck, really!!


Anyway, I'm just curious to know if anyone else had tried it and if so what is your experience with it? Would you buy it again?


thanks! :)One dollar makeup from E.L.F. Ever tried their beauty products?
yea it is actually really good, i have a bunch of makeup from E.L.F. , i recommend u buy it, its affordable and worth itOne dollar makeup from E.L.F. Ever tried their beauty products?
I love their makeup, its afforable for people who dont have much money and it works good!
I did go to their website and read the reviews that are provided for every specific product.. brushes, I would be willing to try, but hearing that some of the eyeliners, specifically the white eyeliners are so tough and you literally have to scratch it on because it's so stubborn isn't really appealing. Their blushes and bronzers I would try because I believe they're all just the same (particle size does matter, the finer it is the longer is stays, but whatever), I heard their packaging is pretty cheap though and lids can break off easily but thats what zip lock bags are for I guess haha......
I've tried some, and some of the brushes aren't too bad. I don't like that their makeup is made in China, and with all of the recalls lately, I don't trust it to use it on my face. The brushes are definitely the best deal they have. You may also want to check out http://www.coastalscents.com for their brushes, some are around $2 or $3 and I am VERY impressed with them. Some are comparable to MAC or other high end brands and you can't beat the prices. I just did a review of their brushes on my blog and I think they are a great buy. I am in no way affiliated with them!
I bouth lipgloss, mascara and liquid eyeliner. None of the products had any staying power at all. The mascara flaked off, the eyeliner smeared, and the lipgloss disappeared into my lips. I have not tried any other products.
I LOVE them! I love the eye shadows. I haven't tried the brushes but have heard good things about them. Same with the blushes and lip colors. I will definitely buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment