Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im going 2 enter a beauty pageant next year ... Any tips on how my makeup should look for a 13 year old?...?

plus dis is my hairstyle except mine is brown wit dirty blonde highlights http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a> http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





P.S. Both are the 1st pics of Jessica SimpsonIm going 2 enter a beauty pageant next year ... Any tips on how my makeup should look for a 13 year old?...?
My tip is: you're too young for beauty pageants...Im going 2 enter a beauty pageant next year ... Any tips on how my makeup should look for a 13 year old?...?
Uhmm.. since your only 13, I would make your makeup look natural. No bright colored eyeshadows and dark lip stick ect;.





A little eyeliner (not where your eyes look like a raccoons)


Mascara


Foundation


A pink blush (a color that makes you look like you have natural pink cheeks)


Lip gloss or a nude colored lipstick with lipgloss over it.





(:
Well, any pageants i was in my makeup had to be a bit darker because the lights will wash you out on stage.. but only a little bit darker than normal!


Hope i helped!
I would go with eyeliner and mascara: but don't over do it!
Ok, I've been in some.. They want you to look natural! Dont be fake... blush, powder,lipstick, and mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment