Wednesday, August 18, 2010

**Beauty tips, please?** I'm 16 and I've never worn makeup!**?

Well, I've worn mascara and lipgloss... but not real makeup.





Since I don't have any pics to show you, I'll just have to describe my physical appearance. I have pale skin, big green eyes, and a few freckles. My hair is sort of a dirty/golden blonde. I have sort of a long face, and full but small lips.





Anyway, I'm 16 years old and I'm going to be a junior this year and I really think it's time that I start wearing some makeup. I don't want to wear too much (I've seen the girls at my school and that look is definitely not pretty) but I wanna wear enough to enhance my look.





So where should I start? Anything would help!**Beauty tips, please?** I'm 16 and I've never worn makeup!**?
to enhance your cheeks get a very light bronzer and suck you face in (like a fishy face) apply bronzer to the sucked in part





then apply a soft pink blush to the top part of your cheek blend together.





for your eyes try a shimmery base with a light brown on the crease


with mascarea





good luck =)**Beauty tips, please?** I'm 16 and I've never worn makeup!**?
ok, you said anything would help, so im trying...





go here for a cool look:





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/mmwwgdzNvvo/hqdefault.jpg%26amp;imgrefurl=http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list%3Fp%3D4696224BDB930373%26amp;usg=__Sfgq-ivSNZE1WlpJqT--8wToUh0=%26amp;h=322%26amp;w=480%26amp;sz=27%26amp;hl=en%26amp;start=43%26amp;um=1%26amp;tbnid=STHflv8_fawVNM:%26amp;tbnh=87%26amp;tbnw=129%26amp;prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhow%2Bto%2Bdo%2Bcheckered%2Bnails%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D40%26um%3D1
Start simple, eye liner (light colors no black) lip gloss, mascara, eye shadow, and some cover up/foundation and blush. I know it sounds like alot but its easy and just the basics. I bet you will look better than ever! Good luck! (and just like you tube some make up videos about like how to put it on.)
well.....


try just some very fine powder foundation or concealer. Eyeliner, to me personally, is not that flattering. Do not go overboard with it. maybe a bit of cream blush or lightly tinted mousturizer.





it really is time to start wearing some, dude.








*****Puppy Mills Suck*****
Honey Honey.





You have to go the experts for this.





Try out MAC and then Sephora. Walk into the stores and ask them about makeup and tell them it is your first time. They will hook you up.





Second choice is the department stores make up experts.
I reccomend going to wikihow.com they have everything u need to know here's the website: http://www.wikihow.com/Apply-Makeup
this youtube channel has everything you need to know...


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>
you need peach blush, a trio eyeshadow kit of any colour, and some lipgloss that two shades darker than your own lip's tint. Also get mascara and grey liner.
pics now!!!!! ******* whooooree
eyeliner, blush, or eye shadow (not all at once) to start off slowly.
hmmm....i've gotta few ideas,


put some powder on your face, slight mascara, and light lipgloss...
if you want a natural look try bare minerals
okay first, if you have acne i would recommend some foundation but not too much cause that can cause your acne to get worst, if you don't have acne don't even think about foundation you don't need it.


For eyes, I would recommend brown mascara since you have fair skin black would be too harsh,


If you are feeling daring buy some brown eyeliner and just line your top lash line from the middle to the outer ends of your lashes. it will make your lashes appear thicker. for eyeshadow, I would use a light purple to really bring out your eye color. don't out alot on though it will look funny.


for lips just get a nude pink to let your eyes shine. (:
I have the same face as you (pale, few freckles, green eyes) so I'm hoping I can help!





I don't like to wear a lot of makeup either, it's not very pretty... Generally I wear a light, neutral eyeshadow all over my lid and a little bit of highlighter (shimmery off-white) on my browbone and the inner corner of my eye. This will make your face and eyes look brighter and more awake, great for those mornings when you didn't get enough sleep! I usually then use some mascara on the top and bottom, and sometimes a little eyeliner. But be careful with eyeliner! It's so easy to put on too much. I use only a very, very thin line on the top only! Never the bottom.





For the rest of my face I use a tinted moisturizer (basically foundation mixed with face lotion) or a light foundation if i need it. Just put a little on the areas whre you need it, and finish off with a little blush on your cheeks, and you'll look stunning!





For lips, you can leave them plain with a little lip balm, wear a nude pink lipstick/gloss.





You can really play around with your makeup once you get these basics down! Check out Youtube for lots of videos on how to do more intricate eye makeup and such things.





Just remember: If you decide to go dramatic with your eye makeup, keep the lips simple! And vice versa. AKA: Bright red lipstick should be balanced out with a neutral eye. And bright, dramatic eyeshadow sould be balanced with neutral lips.





Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment